Lift Credit customers in Utah and Idaho (“you”) who make referrals are eligible for a $50 digital gift card or credit to your current balance. To qualify, your referral must be approved and make their first payment on time. You can choose either an Amazon, Walmart, Visa Prepaid, or Game Stop gift card. With every successful referral, your name will also be entered into a raffle for a chance to win $500 cash. This $500 promotion is for a limited time, it will end on 12/20/18 and the winner will be announced on 12/21/18.
To refer someone, send them to https://apply.liftcredit.com/#/ to fill out an application. At the end of the application, in the “how did you hear about us” drop-down menu have them select the “referred by someone” and have them type in YOUR name. Then, enter the promo code “BFF”.
- You must be a current or past customer of Lift Credit.
- You and the referral must be current residents of Utah or Idaho.
- You and the referral must be 18 years or older.
- No limit of referrals per customer.
- To be eligible for the referral program you must refer someone who is not an existing customer of Lift Credit (cannot retroactively refer someone).
- In order for you to receive the gift card, your referral needs to be approved and make their first payment ON TIME.
- Lift Credit will not update you on the status of your referral, if the qualifications above are met, you will receive a notice and we will confirm which payment method you would like to receive.
- The referrals application needs to be submitted before 12/20/18 to qualify for the raffle.
- If your account is past-due, it will need to be in good standing to receive the gift card, otherwise, the reward will be credited to your account balance.
- If your account status is 160+ days past due, in an open or discharged bankruptcy, currently being garnished, or in legal status, unfortunately, you do not qualify.
- Lift Credit reserves the right to cancel the referral program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific customer at any time for any reason.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law (sorry Wisconsin customers!).