Why Installment Loans Are a Better Idea Than Payday Loans for Those With Bad Credit
If you have bad credit, a payday loan can seem like a good option. Most payday loans don’t check your credit score, and you usually can be approved in a matter of hours. However, payday loans have skyrocketing interest rates. Many people struggle to pay off payday loans and find themselves in a cycle of deeper debt than they were when they first initially took out the loan. Payday loans also typically have higher fees and payments are due in full within a short 2 weeks. If you’re not careful, you can find yourself taking out more payday loans to pay off past payday loans.
Installment loans are a great option for those with a bad credit score. Personal installment loans don’t require a FICO credit score check and don’t have as high of interest rates as payday loans. Installment loans can be paid back over a much longer period of time, allowing you to have a more flexible, customized payment schedule that works with your circumstances.
What Can Your Lift Credit Installment
Loan Be Used For?
- Emergency Car Repairs
- Education Expenses
- Medical Treatment
- Groceries I Living Expenses
- Consolidating Credit Card Debt
- Anything Else You Can Think Of
Why Lift Credit’s Loans Are a Great Option For Those With Bad Credit:
Lift Credit is a financial company dedicated to helping everyone receive the installment loan that they need to get by. The loan approval process is easy, fast, and all online. Even if you do have bad credit, Lift Credit would love to help you! Here are just a few reasons why people want to work with us:
1) NO FICO CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED. Lift Credit’s approval process and loans do not affect your FICO credit score.
2) CUSTOMIZABLE LOAN PAYMENTS. Our loans are designed to be paid back over time with a plan that works for you. You don’t have to pay us back all at once like you would if you had a payday loan; but if you would like to, you can without any fees or penalties.
3) SUPER FAST DELIVERY. We understand that you need your cash fast. We’ll transfer up to $2,500 directly into your bank account within the next business day.
4) DECLINING RATES. As you pay back your loan, on time payments qualify you for our declining rates program which can drop your interest rate over time.
6) CASH BACK REWARDS PROGRAM. With Lift Credit’s rewards program, you receive cash back for making your payments on time. For each on-time payment, you’ll be rewarded 1% of the payment’s interest. Rack up points to receive a gift card from our selection of vendors.