We care about our customers. That’s why we reach out to every applicant and respond to questions within 30 minutes or less during business hours. See for yourself how easy working with Lift Credit can be.
3214 N University Ave Ste 601
Provo, UT 84604
Utah Department of Finance
324 South State Street, Suite 201
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Idaho Department of Finance
800 Park Blvd., Suite 200
Boise, ID 83712
Wisconsin Department of Finance
201 West Washington Ave., Suite 500
Madison, WI 53703
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for below, contact our friendly customer support team!
- What states do you lend to?
Lift Credit is proud to be a state-licensed lender in Utah, Idaho, and Wisconsin. Every loan Lift Credit makes is regulated by your state and backed by lending laws for your protection. We can only lend to customers that are residents of the states where we are licensed.
- What are the minimum requirements to apply for a loan?
- 18 years or older
- The resident of a state where we are licensed to offer loans
- Have a monthly net (after taxes) income of at least $1300
- Been employed at your current job for 3 months or longer
- Have a current, state-issued identification that you are able to provide us a color copy of
- Are not an active member of the military, a dependent, or a spouse of an active member of the military. We love our military members, but if you’re active, the law doesn’t allow us to offer you a loan. Uncle Sam’s rules, not ours!
- Are not in bankruptcy proceedings and are not considering bankruptcy
- 18 years or older
- What makes your loans better than payday?
We are an online only lender, which saves you time and money. Compare our rates and fees to payday!
Also, our loans are structured as installment loans – meaning you pay them back with affordable payments over time, rather than all at once like a payday loan.
- How do I get started?
You can start the application online at any time! Click here to start our quick and easy online application. If you have more questions about applying only, contact our friendly customer support team and we’ll be happy to walk you through the application!
- How do I get my money?
For your first loan, we’ll deposit your money right into your checking account through an ACH transfer. Your money is typically available as soon as your bank processes the transaction the following morning.
If you’re a returning customer, depending on your state, you may have the option for a same-day wire transfer for an additional fee. Please be aware that some banks charge an additional fee to receive a wire transfer.
- How do I pay my loan back?
You’ll choose your preferred method of repayment as part of your application process.
These options include:
- Cashier’s Check
- Debit Card
- Money Order
- Can I make partial payments on my loan?
Yes, but we encourage you to follow the payment schedule you set up originally. Our goal is to save you money! Partial payments will cause you to pay additional interest, which can add up over the lifetime of the loan.
- What does ACH mean?
ACH stands for “Automated Clearing House”. It is a system that banks use to transact money back and forth between business and consumer in an organized and efficient manner. If you get direct deposit paychecks or have a utility or car payment taken directly from your account each month, it is likely done using an ACH transaction.
- Can I apply over the phone?
We can walk you through the application process over the phone, but your application must be completed and signed online. Because we are an online-only lender, you must have Internet access and have the ability to use our customer portal for reviewing/signing documents and requesting extensions.
- Can I pay off early?
Of course! There is no penalty for paying your loan off early and you’ll save money on interest.
- Can I cancel a loan after I’ve been approved?
Yes, but you’ll need to notify us before 5:30 PM on the day you’re approved.
- What if I miss a payment or pay late?
Contact us as soon as possible! Our friendly customer support team will help you get back on track.