For customer service issues please call our customer service number:

If a problem cannot be resolved by speaking with us and the nature of the complaint is something other than a high rate of interest or lack of funds to pay the loan, you may contact one of the following financial regulatory institutions:

Utah State Department of Financial Institutions

Idaho Department of Finance

You should contact the regulatory agency of the state in which you reside.